Thursday, 9 July 2009

Catching up

I've had my juicer for a week, so here's a little catchup on what I've made so far (JM = Juice Master):

JM's Sunrise juice - delicious with either all strawberries or a mix of strawberries and other berries. A really lovely colour, too. Good when you accidentally run out of apples!

JM's Lemon, Ginger 'n' Banana Blast - I added an orange (peeled) to the juicer and put in some Greek Yoghurt when blending. Zingy!

JM's h2o refresher - a nice way to use up some watermelon. I didn't like this with the skin juiced along with the flesh (sorry, Juice Master) as the colour was unappetising and the taste was a little bit muddy. With just the flesh it's a lovely pink and very refreshing and melony.

JM's Liquid Lunch 'Pick-Me-Up' - this was tasty, but when I make it again I'll juice the mint instead of added it to the glass finely chopped - I'm not keen on 'bits' in my drinks.

JM's Boost Juice - yummy! I really like lime in juices.

Beet-Carrot-Apple Energising Cocktail - this was my first juice. It all went a bit mad as I put too much ginger in and had to add more apples. Very nice though and the beetroot (as well as making me feel virtuous) gave it a lovely deep pink colour.

There we have it. My week in juices thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment